The origin of Dragon Boat Race
Dragon boat race is an ancient folk activity of Han nationality. At the end of the Eastern Zhou Dynasty and the Warring States period, Qu Yuan, a senior official of the state of Chu, committed suicide in the river. The people of the state of Chu were reluctant to let Qu Yuan die (to join the Miluo River in Yueyang), so many people rowed for rescue. They scrambled to catch up with Dongting Lake in Yueyang, but there was no trace. It was the origin of the dragon boat race. Later, they rowed the dragon boat on May 5 every year to commemorate it. By rowing dragon boats to disperse the fish in the river, so as not to eat Qu Yuan's body. The folk dragon boat race is an important activity of the Dragon Boat Festival. It is very popular and valued in the south of China (there are few rivers in the North). It should be a kind of sacrificial activity of ancient Yue people to sacrifice water god or Dragon God, and its origin may start at the end of primitive society. For more than 2000 years, dragon boat race has been held for more than 2000 years, and it is a traditional festival for the Han people. According to historical records, dragon boat racing was initiated in memory of the patriotic poet Qu Yuan. It can be seen that dragon boat race is not only a kind of sports and entertainment activities, but also reflects the spirit of patriotism and collectivism in people's hearts. The size of a dragon boat varies from place to place.
Dragon Boat Race slogan
Dragon Boat Festival, dragon boat race, race, so busy!
Zongzi in hand, reminiscence of Lisao, dragon boat crossing, march forward bravely! Wish a happy Dragon Boat Festival!
May Festival, pick dragon boat, dragon drum ring, river side, ha ha, where you can see dragon boat race? I wish you a happy Dragon Boat Festival!
Thousands of rivers and mountains "Brown" is love, Qu Yuan said thank you, the Dragon Boat Festival together to see the dragon boat, family ties maintain no distance.
Characteristics of dragon boat movement
Summer passion team Outward bound training Active dragon boat is a kind of sport that many rowers rely on a single blade as a way of propulsion, and use muscle force to paddle behind the boat to push the boat forward. The standard competition of Dragon Boat Association of China is equipped with dragon head, dragon tail, drum (drummer) and rudder (helmsman), so as to maintain Chinese folk tradition.
Dragon boat sport is an exciting, entertaining and competitive sport. The paddle used in dragon boat is small and has no fulcrum. At the same time, the relationship between the upper limb force point and the fulcrum should be well dealt with, so the rowing technique is difficult. The dragon boat has a large capacity and a large number of participants. It often requires more than a dozen or 20 people to work together. The key to "cooperation" is to follow the instructions of drummers. This organizational form helps to cultivate the spirit of collectivism. The spirit of unity and striving for the top is the embodiment of the excellent quality of the Chinese nation and shows the cohesion and vitality of the Chinese nation to the world.
Benefits of Dragon Boat Race
Regular participation in Dragon Boat activities and competitions is conducive to physical and mental health, and can greatly improve the cardiopulmonary function and metabolic function of human body. At the same time can also practice a set of swimming skills. At present, dragon boat has become an international activity project. More and more countries and regions carry out dragon boat racing activities, which promote the comprehensive utilization and development of China's tourism resources, and have achieved good social and economic benefits.
Technical action points of Dragon Boat Race
1、 Basic technology
（1） Action name
According to the function of dragon boat students, they can be divided into rower, drummer, Gonger and helmsman.
1. The body posture of the rower can be divided into sitting, standing and kneeling. From the mechanical point of view, sitting posture is more reasonable, standing posture and single leg kneeling posture appear in folk competitions. It can reduce the resistance of the two arms and reduce the water resistance more reasonably.
2. The drummer's posture can be divided into standing, sitting and kneeling. Drum beat and drum method are different, which are closely related to the local tradition.
3. The posture of gongs can be divided into standing and sitting. In folk competitions, Gong players often dress up as women. However, gongs and students should be dressed in uniform in formal competitions, and unnecessary movements are not allowed.
4. The positions of helmsman include standing fixed rudder, standing movable rudder and sitting movable rudder. The rudders in folk competitions vary in length, and the helmsman can also take part in the rowing, but the rudder in the formal competition has uniform specifications, so the helmsman can not participate in the rowing.
（2） Action method
1. The method of rowing is composed of sitting posture, holding oar, entering into the water, holding hands, moving oars in the air, collective cooperation and rhythm.
2. The left hand of the rower holding the right row of oars is placed on the paddle handle, the four fingers are closed together from top to bottom, the palm is close to the paddle handle forward, and the thumb holds the paddle handle from bottom to top, and clasps it at the first knuckle of index finger. The right hand is at the lower end of the paddle bar (the junction between the blade and the paddle rod), the four fingers are closed together from the outside to the inside, and the thumb is wrapped around the paddle rod from the inside (Fig. 14-1). When holding the oar, it is not allowed to slide on the paddle rod, but also to be relaxed, so as to prevent the forearm from becoming stiff. The main point of holding oars in the sitting position of the left row is the same as that of the right row, as long as the left and right hands are transposed. Sitting posture: the body of the right row rower shall keep sitting position, the outer side of the right thigh shall be close to the side of the boat, the right leg shall be bent, the sole of the foot shall be against the partition board under his seat, the left leg shall be half bent, and the sole of the foot shall support the front partition board (the left and right legs can also be interchanged). The sitting position of the left row rowers is opposite to that of the right row.
3. Action Essentials: make reasonable use of the strength of the front and back legs to stabilize the body center of gravity. Make full use of the body forward bend, trunk twist, fully do shoulder extension. When pulling the water, the feet should be pushed forward and the feet should be propped up when the oars are moved. When the paddle is in the water, hold the oar with both hands, lift the upper arm over the head, and then turn the shoulder on one side of the lower arm and lean forward. When the paddle blade contacts the water surface, the two arms extend to insert the oar, the upper arm presses the oar downward, and the lower arm pulls the paddle hard. The angle of the paddle into the water is 80-90 degrees. - a certain angle of entry between the paddles: 80 degrees. When the paddle enters the water, the upper arm is pressed down and the lower arm is pulled back.
4. When pulling the paddle into the water, the rower should pull the water immediately. When pulling the water, the lower arm should pull back, the upper arm should press the paddle downward, the right leg (or left leg) should pedal the clapboard forward, and the trunk should move backward. The distance of pulling water should be 1-1.2m. When pulling the water, the oar should be vertical to the water surface.
Action Essentials: pull water distance as long as possible, pull water time as short as possible and fast.
5. Paddle water out
After the end of the paddle pull water action. When the water comes out, the upper arm is relaxed and the paddle is lifted. Lower arm wrist buckle, lift the paddle up to make the blade resist water.
Action tips: relax the upper and lower arms and lift the paddle. The oar can't be lifted too high. It's just over the water.
6. Paddle shifting
Lift the upper and lower arms up and push forward. In the process of pushing forward, the blades should not touch the water surface to avoid resistance. It's not going to affect the speed of the lift and the length of the stroke.
During the process of relaxing, make sure to move the left arm.
（3） Teaching and training of dragon boat skill
1. Teaching methods and suggestions of dragon boat movement
Like other sports, Dragon Boat teaching has both the nature of sports and the nature of education. Therefore, the teaching process of dragon boat must be guided by pedagogy and sports theory, deeply study the characteristics, process, principles and methods of dragon boat teaching, master the teaching rules, and constantly improve the teaching quality of dragon boat course.
2. The characteristics of dragon boat teaching. There are several differences between Dragon Boat Sports and other physical education
① Teaching environment. Most of the time of dragon boat teaching is on board. Because the ship is swaying up and down, left and right on the water surface, beginners can't sit stably and easily have fear of water. Moreover, the unstable ship makes it difficult for beginners to master the balance and increases the learning difficulty of beginners.
② The power source of sports. The forward force of dragon boat is obtained by human body using oar acting on water. It is a kind of movement that can obtain power through the transmission of a third party. Therefore, it increases the difficulty for students to understand the technical theory.
Due to the above factors, the unique characteristics of dragon boat teaching are formed: ensuring safety is the first consideration of dragon boat teaching. Therefore, in terms of site selection, teaching organization, selection and arrangement of teaching methods, consideration should be given to ensuring safety and preventing accidents. For beginners, the first step is to make them familiar with the environment, and then to make them adapt to the environment.
3. The teaching method of dragon boat movement technique. The purpose of dragon boat teaching is to enable students to master the knowledge, technology and skills of dragon boat. In Dragon Boat teaching, we must give priority to practice methods, supplemented by language and intuitive methods.
The teaching of dragon boat generally adopts the decomposition teaching method, that is, a complete cycle of dragon boat rowing is reasonably divided into four parts: entering water, pulling water, controlling water and moving oars, and then the teaching is carried out step by step to achieve full mastery.
4. Training methods of dragon boat movement technique
(1) Learning and practicing methods of rowing skills: dragon boat rowing teaching, divided into water, pull water, control water, move oars, coherent and complete action teaching. Imitation is divided into unarmed practice and paddle holding exercise. After many times of imitation holding oar practice, and then through the complete and coherent training, to achieve the purpose of mastering the stroke rhythm. Speed up the paddle (120) and start the paddle (slow / slow) in the middle of the stroke, and then start the paddle (slow / slow) in the middle of the stroke. The starting stroke generally adopts the technique of shallow insertion and back pulling. The paddle has 2 / 3 draft. When pulling the water, both legs push forward and support back, and the pull distance is long
characteristic. Paddle 3-15 can be used to start the paddle in the way.
(2) Drummer movement technique practice method. Drummers usually stand in the bow of the boat, which is the command center of the whole team of students. Drummers require small, light, flexible, strong sense of rhythm, so in the selection of high requirements. Drummers practice sequence is: one hand drum, two hands drum. The order of drumming practice is: 40 oars / min, 60 oars / min, 80 oars / min, 100 oars / min and 120 oars / min. the error of drumming should not exceed 2 oars / min.
Action tips: concentrate on the drum, know the drum beat, control wrist force, drop the drum quickly, the drum sound is not muddy and crisp. Easy to make mistakes: the sound of drumming is big or small, the force of forearm is too hard, when raising the hand to play drum, the wrist force is not well controlled.
(3) Gong hand movement technique practice method. Gong players play the role of transmitting the information between drummer and helmsman and balancing the boat in the whole competition. There are three ways to play gongs: one is to cooperate with drummers. The sound of the drum indicates that the student paddles into the water. When the Royal water lifts the oar, the gong sound will start, forming a sculling cycle of one drum and one Gong. One is that drummers and gongs play at the same time to form two syllables, but the sound of gongs is not too loud. The last one is to play gongs once in 2-3 strokes. This one is suitable for the backup players who have been trained to play gongs. The tacit understanding between drummers and gongs indicates that the team Outward bound training The level of quality.
(4) Helmsman. The helmsman is the command center of the dragon boat's advance and dispatch. The quality of the helmsman affects the competition mood of the whole team. The requirements for the helmsman are: moderate, flexible, clear headed, focused, and fearless in the face of danger. At present, there are fixed rudder and flexible rudder in national competitions. Whether it is a fixed rudder or a flexible rudder, the helmsman should learn to lean to the left, to the right, to turn left, to turn back, to turn right, and to move in a straight line.